Pediatrician Tested and Approved Baby Sunscreen
Contains Organic Ingredients
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes.
- Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax & Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies & kids.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for sensitive skin.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Gentle Baby Sunscreen. Badger's SPF30 Baby Sunscreen Cream contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. This Baby Sunscreen Cream has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family! Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies and kids.
Badger SPF 30 Baby Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract
100% Certified Natural by NPA
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF